you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Monday, July 9
i can't say how tired i am about everything. really hope i get the chance to go to china for attachment cos i need that break from everybody at this moment.
the main pissing thing is as usual my dear brother and his wife.
they are old enough to decide that they want to gte married at 23 then they jolly well should be independent enough to stop leaching onto my parents for their meals. i mean it's just totally disgusting that they, at 24 and 26 yrs old, are asking my parents day in, day out to provide them meals. i mean like come on, even i dun do that pls. and it's not like they are not working or crippled that they depend on my parents for their survival. dunno what's wrong with his head. and they just take advantage of my dad whenever possible.
it's not that i'm angry that he's using my dad's money but since he decided that he is old enough to get married, he should also have the cow sense to plan if he'll have enough money to support the both of them. i've really never heard of a couple getting married and still depending on his parents for the meals. just utterly disgusting.
and that's all he can say, 'what's for dinner?', 'mummy's not cooking?!?!? WHY?!?!'. wth la. like 10 bucks is gonna cost u ur leg or something pls. just go n freaking settle it on ur own for god's sake. urghh
so weird that i dun want to stay at home n see those 2 stupid fat faces but i have nowhere to go. i hate staying in school and i dun really want to go down to church so i end up taking the longest possible route home resulting in my travelling time accumulating to 2 hrs HAHAHA. thank god for my ipod and concession.
really random but lan was just pure irritating yst. the only happy time was when i ran over marc in my tank deliberately haha. that was just pure 'shiok-ness' pls. but shld have like rolled over a few more times ah ahaha. and no i'm no sorry abt it haha.
oh i finally watched transformers! bloody nice pls. the transformation from their vehicles were just awesome! oh my and megan fox is pure hot-ness. hope the second and third part will be out soon! and then there's harry on thurs!! can't wait! getting happy just thinking about it =D